Enrol Now - Enrolment Process
Enrolment Period for Year 7
The College is now accepting Applications for Year 7, 2019 and 2020.
Thank you for enquiring about enrolment of your daughter at Domremy College.
- Offers of places will be according to the Sydney Catholic School's Enrolment Policy.
- In the event that a student is not offered a position in Year 7, parents may elect to leave their daughter’s name on a Waiting List in the event that a vacancy occurs.
Our Principal's Introductory Letter may be downloaded below:
To make an application to enrol your daughter(s) at Domremy College, please complete the Sydney Catholic Schools' Application to Enrol at Sydney Catholic Schools and return to Domremy College together with a $100 Application Fee (payment can be by cash, cheque or credit card). The Application can be found below:
The following Forms may also be downloaded below:
- Sydney Catholic Schools - Enrolment Policy for Systemic Catholic Schools - Archdiocese of Sydney
- Sydney Catholic Schools - Compulsory School Attendance - Information for Parents
- Sydney Catholic Schools - Questions Frequently asked by Parents about Catholic Education in Sydney
- Enrolment Application Information
REQUEST A PROSPECTUS
You may download a copy of our Prospectus here, or alternatively please contact our Enrolments Officer.