Enrol Now - Enrolment Process
Year 7 2020 Orientation Day - Tuesday 12 November 2019
The College is now accepting applications for Years 7 2021. There is limited availability for Year 7 2020, please apply now.
Domremy College enrols students for Year 7, two years before their start date, in accordance with Sydney Catholic Schools' policy.
To make an application to enrol your daughter at Domremy College, please read and complete the Domremy College Enrolment Application, which includes the following documents:
- Principal's Application for Enrolment Letter
- SCS Enrolment Application Information Sheet
- Domremy College Credit Card Payment Authority
- SCS Application to Enrol at Sydney Catholic Schools*
- SCS Publication/Media Consent Form
Please return to Enrolments at the College:
- the Application to Enrol at Sydney Catholic Schools* together with all supporting documentation set out in that Application
- a $200 Application Fee (payment can be by cash, cheque or credit card - you may use the Domremy College Credit Card Payment Authority)
* The Application to Enrol is available for printing and completing in pen, or in electronic form which can be downloaded, completed electronically then printed for signing.
The SCS Enrolment Information booklet and the Application to Enrol are both also available translated into Arabic, Chinese, Filipino, Italian, Spanish and Vietnamese. Please contact Enrolments at the College if you require either in one of these languages.
There is no automatic entry into the College from feeder Primary Schools – all families at feeder Primary Schools must complete an Application to Enrol their daughter at the College.
Please find the following documents for your information:
If you require any further information or have any questions, relating to enrolment at the College please contact Enrolments by emailing email@example.com or telephoning Enrolments on 9712 2133.
Thank you for enquiring about enrolment of your daughter at Domremy College.