Ecare and Net support
E-Care and Internet Support
- Kids Help Line: A telephone counseling service for Australian children and young people aged between 5 and 25 years.
- Quit: Health consequences of smoking and support for quitting.
- Youth NSW:Health information for young people as well as what’s on in the local area.
- Reach out: Provides help by improving your understanding of the issues that relate to your mental health and wellbeing and providing information to better understand other people's experiences.
- Beyondblue:A national, independent, not-for-profit organisation working to address issues associated with depression, anxiety and related substance misuse disorders in Australia.
- Preparing for the HSC: Keys to success in the final years.
- Bullying No Way: An educational website providing extensive online and other resources to support bullying prevention work in schools.
- Headspace: Australia’s national youth mental health foundation.
- Sane: Sane Australia is a national charity working for a better life for people affected by mental illness – through campaigning, education and research.
- Michael Carr-Greg: Michael is one of Australia’s highest profile psychologists.
- Parent Line: A telephone counseling, information and referral service for parents of children ages 0 to 18, who live in New South Wales.
- Parenting: Information and skills associated with parenting children and adolescents.
- Michael Grose: Australia’s No. 1 parenting educator.